Friday 6 July 2012

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese

About a week ago I made some Breakfast Biscuit Muffins with bacon eggs and cheese. It's bacon, scrambled eggs and gooey cheese all wrapped up in some biscuit dough and cooked to look like a muffin. I think it tastes better than anything from a drive through, and thanks to modern conveniences, it can be made quickly at home. Well, I found myself craving them again, but wanted to see how they would be with sausage links instead of the bacon. The end result was, of course, delicious but I think I prefer the kind with bacon inside.Either way, the method is the same - flatten out the dough, fill it, wrap it up and bake it in a muffin tin. You should have fun with the fillings - I did. :) I made some Nutella and Banana Stuffed Biscuit Muffins that were very yummy. (I'll post pictures for that soon.)OK Back to the task at hand - the Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Biscuit Muffin.

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese 

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese 

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese 

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese 

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese 

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese 

Biscuit w/ Sausage Egg and Cheese 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment