Sunday 8 July 2012

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added 

  Have I mentioned that this is one active baby? Probably not, since even the BabbyDaddy didn't know that it was doing hundreds of somersaults a day until my last prenatal appointment. Up until recently, I haven't been feeling maternal enough to acknowledge FutureBabby tap dancing on my bladder. Now that things are looking brighter - and I'm working on upping my enthusiasm for this pregnancy - it's kind of fun when the inevitable breakdancing starts.
Let's see... FutureBabby was doing acrobatics at about 3 a.m. last night. Right before I went to bed. And as I was reading to P. before she went to bed. FutureBabby is a night owl, I think, and likes to sleep in because the first movement I feel in the morning only comes after breakfast. What does FutureBabby want for breakfast? A chocolate milkshake. What does FutureBabby actually get for breakfast? Something like a chocolate shake, but healthier

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added 

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added 

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added 

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added 

Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added 


Chocolate Shake- Small Syrup Added 

No comments:

Post a Comment