Saturday 7 July 2012

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup 

A Wendy's Strawberry Frosty Shake features a base of their Vanilla Frosty blended with strawberry syrup, topped with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Frosty's in general are fairly thick and Wendy's Strawberry Frosty Shake was no exception.  I was pleased to find that it wasn't too sweet.  It has a bit of strawberry flavor mixed with vanilla but I would prefer a true strawberry shake with no vanilla.  This was more like a half-assed wannabe strawberry shake.  It wasn't bad though, but it's not what I want from a strawberry shake and  I didn't care for it.Overall, I think I'll stick with a regular (chocolate) Frosty which, if you can forgo the strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry on top, is significantly less. Even the 20-ounce regular Frosty.

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup 

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup 

Strawberry Shake- Small Syrup 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment