Saturday 7 July 2012

Chocolate Shake- Small

Chocolate Shake- Small

 Try this extra chocolatey and delicious  Chocolate Shake to get your holiday shopping off with a little zip in your step. See below for how you can win 8th Continent Soymilk so you can make your own! I used to love ice cream. I could eat it every day, but of course I didn’t. Well, maybe I did if you count small bowls too. Anyway, I found it just a bit ironic that ice cream was the very thing that tipped me off to a dairy intolerance. After eating some particularly creamy ice cream I felt some pain in my stomach. Then I had some more of that creamy ice cream a few days later and sure enough I noticed the pain again.It was not an easy thing to give up, but I’m not a big fan of pain so the ice cream had to go.I’m not a fan of feeling deprived either. So that means it didn’t take long before I began to experiment with making vegan versions of my favorite ice cream treats. Take this chocolate shake.

Chocolate Shake- Small 

Chocolate Shake- Small

Chocolate Shake- Small

Chocolate Shake- Small 

Chocolate Shake- Small 

Chocolate Shake- Small

Chocolate Shake- Small

Chocolate Shake- Small

Chocolate Shake- Small 

No comments:

Post a Comment